Custom Search

Monday, July 28, 2008

How's the World Today?

Well, I decided to post here some of the latest news and events all over the world. I have searched the internet myself about the information. Anyway, I will always update this post and change the entry everyday.

Karch Kiraly's Comment on US victory


The Olympic games are still rolling and China and America are on the top list of medalists. Now, U.S team is adding another gold medal for the team. Karch Kiraly who once has amazingly won three Olympic gold medals, which includes winning 2 golds in indoor volleyball and one in beach. Presently, Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor made a new twists in compared to that Kiraly's victory.

'I don't think I will ever see something like this in my life time' Kiraly said, taking about the great moves of Walsh and may-Treanor. They became the Olympic champions. The two had 108 consecutive match victories. In Olympics they have won 19 tournaments. They played 28 sets and won 28 sets.

The two won over China.

For more info, CLICK HERE

No comments: