Custom Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Live: Simple ways to Earn Online

When I was in Townsville City in Queensland Australia, I realized a lot of things. That being away from my home country is very difficult. Homesickness was like a deteriorating disease that may caught my body. Plus, living alone in a totally strange place is even harder because I have to start at one--that is, finding a job to earn. When I got my part-time job, the money I earned was not enough to cover all my expenses. So, I decided to enter the virtual world--to go online and earn.

Anyways, here are the simple ways that I found to earn: (Please click on the underlined texts or the icons as it is the link)

1. Join survey panels. Here you will signup in survey sites and then in due time, they will provide surveys that fit you. And if you will pass, they will
give you the reward you are entitled to.

Survey-Paying-Sites

Valued Opinions

This survey site doesn't pay cash but they give reward cards and allows you to redeem your rewards through its partners namely: Coles Myer, Woolworths, iTunes, Hoyts, Greater Union, Dymocks and more (For Australia)

Valued Opinions -US

You may click the above link if you are not from Australia.


Ciao Surveys

This survey site offers a lot of surveys. And they will pay through paypal. The minimum payout is $5. It means that upon reaching $5 that is the time you can request for a payment.

I have just been paid by this site. You may refer below for a screenshot of payment.

ciao payout




Global Test Market

2. Join PTC (Paid-to-click) sites. This will pay you cents but upon accumulating the minimum payout, you can request payment

PTC Sites

no-minimum.com I have been paid by this site in cents. Anyway, it doesn't matter because I am actually accumulating my earnings from them. In this site, there are so many ways to earn. This includes:

*Clicking Ads
*Reading emails
*Signing up programs

You may check the site for more info because it truly gives a long lists of earning opportunities. From the name itself "no-minimum", you can request payment even if you only have a few cent

Another is MatrixMails. This site really pays. Earning is as simple as reading emails, clicking ads or writing articles. There are also paid-to-signup programs which let the member signup to other earning sites. With the paid-to-signup programs, you don't have to reach the $2 minimum payout. Herein, the site will pay when the company where you signed up will pay Matrixmails site. Honestly, I have not reached the minimum payout of $2 because I am not so active. But I have been paid a number of times for signing up to different programs.

MatrixMails

matrixmails

3.If you are fond of writing and a keen observer, then writing reviews
might work for you. I have been paid a number of times by a certain review site. In just one week, I have earned $100. Well, that is a little amount because I was a bit lazy in writing reviews.


Photobucket

Please Click Here

For a very detailed information of how to start earning please visit:

Learn Online Biz


ALL NEW GOOD-PAYING PTC sites



TIPS

1. You have to register to paypal and alertpay. This site needs those accouunt since they pay through paypal and alertpay. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CREAT PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY

2. If you want to earn more, refer this site to your friends.

3. Upon surfing the ads, always remember to wait for the timer to reach 100% and always wait for the prompt saying that "...it has been credited to your account"

PRE-LAUNCH

No comments: