Custom Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Dream Diary

When we are awake, we are facing the realities of life. But when we sleep at night, we enter into the so-called dreamworld. Herein, we face our fantasies or inner desires. Quite often, in our dreams things happen which we ourselves can't explain because we didn't desire nor fantasize those things. Very often, I have dreams at night--some scarry which we call nightmares and some funny. I have included in this blog the dreams that I have. Some are written in my journal so I was able to include it hear even if I had it few years back.

Year 1991

I can't remember exactly when I had this weirdest dream but I can definitely remember the details. It was during the time when I've been very tired with school being in primary school then. I went home one afternoon and was very tired. As usual, I observed my parents as they accounted and received the remittance of their employees. I hid when I saw the creepy male employee of my parents. Then, at night I slept and had this dream:

Photobucket

I saw my mom wearing her favorite purple dress. She called me and I went to her. I saw a black crow came to our window and suddenly it slowly transformed and became a giant-man. I looked at him, shivering. He is an employee of my father who really looks creepy because he is very thin and very tall. When I saw that he was a crow who transformed into his creepy human form. I ran and was about to reach for my mom but she was not there. I ran as fast but it seemed that my feet is not cooperating--it was frozen. The creepy giant man almost reached me when I fell into a hole and arrived into my Auntie's place. I saw my cousins and told them that there was a monster who is after me. They helped me when suddenly the creepy giant man that I called monster arrived. We once again ran. As I looked back, I saw the monster transformed into witch, now with long nose, creepy face and creepy nails. I tried to ran so fast but my pace was still slow. My cousins were all running fast until I can no longer see them. I stopped when suddenly the images around me turned into a familiar place--our house. I looked around and saw my mother again. I once again looked around and didn't find the witch any longer. I told my mother about the scary thing that happened to me. Suddenly, a crow came to our window again. I realized it had already happened. I closed my eyes. Then my dream ended.

This dream didn't end. There are still some blur parts but these are the most clear scenes I had in my dream, or should I say, nightmare. Anyway, I don't believe that dreams have meanings and that it affect our real lives.

6 December 2003

Dear Dream Diary,

I was bringing a glass gallon which we are using as a water container. Suddenly, it smashed and was broken into pieces. Upon its destruction, I looked at the mirror and saw myself. I saw that my head was cut diagonally and blood shed out of it. I was wet with my own blood. As I was starting to fall down, I heard the voice of my cousin Kelly telling my little sister Chin,"Your sister is gone.". My vissions started to blur and then it got darker. I was having a difficulty to breathe and so I prayed and plead to my God,"God, please help me." Then, I woke up from the dream.


Reality: We can continue to live--work to earn, enjoy recreation. But we should not forget God. No matter how busy we are, we should take time to remember and serve him.

12 September 2004

Dear Dream Diary,

I lay down on my bed so late at night because I was studying for my exam. I was all alone in the room which is in the attic of the house. I turned off the light and the room was very dark that I felt blind. I keep a flashlight next to me just in case something might happen. Then, I got up from my bed again to open a window so that I can see the dark sky. I looked outside as I closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I heard something and opened my eyes as I looked out of the open window. I turned on my flashlight and saw that a man's head is trying to rise. I thought that he is the thief who wants to get in my room.


window dream

Reality: I hurriedly ran downstairs and knocked on my parents room. Then I realized that it was all a dream.

15 March 2006

Dear Dream Diary,

I slept late at night because I have just finished reading a book. Then, suddenly, there was a woman wearing a white dress with blood on her chest who pulled my feet. She was trying to pull me out of the bed. I can't shout because no voice came out of my throat. I shouted and woke up that it was all a dream. I looked around and lay on my bed again. I closed my eyes when suddenly, the same creepy bloody woman tried to pull my feet and this time she pulled me so hard that her long nails wounded my legs. I tried to shout but I can't. I was having a difficulty to breathe. And then I got up.


Photobucket

Reality: I woke up from this 'double' dream as I call it. I just can't imagine that I had a dream in my dream. Or should I say, I woke up in my dream from a dream.

27 April 2006

Dear Dream Diary,

I have just took the CPA board exam. I bought the newspaper because it was the schedule of the release of result. I looked at the paper and turned into the Business articles. I saw the title "2006 CPA Board Exam Passer". It listed alphabetically the names of examinees who passed. I looked at the 'G' column since my family name starts with letter G. I traced all of it and didn't find my name. I cried so hard. Then suddenly, the world around me changes. I looked around and found out that I was in another place. I was even confused why I cried. Once again, I bought a newspaper. I was surprised to see the headline "Eden G-- passed the CPA board exam". I shouted for joy and even jumped. I turned on the radio and heard the radio announcer "Eden G-- passed the CPA board exam. She is among the few in the province who passed." Upon hearing this, I was even more happier. Then, there was a light and I woke up.


Reality: After this dream, I told my friends about it and they were trying to interpret it. I didn't believe them. Yet this dream really helps me a lot. It encouraged me to strive hard in passing the exam. This dream made me feel the pain of failure and the joy of success. I don't want to feel the pain and so I doubled my effort to succeed.

11 February 2008

Dear Dream Diary,

My sister Hannah and I were both excited of going back to our home country. We got in the plane and put our hand-carry bags in the compartment. We sat down and fastened our seatbelt. I was seating next to the window and looked out. After a few minutes, I heard the announcement that we are about to take off. Then, our plane took off. After a while, when we were mid-air, the engine stopped. My sister and I were really scared and we held each other's hand. Suddenly, the plane crushed to the ground and everything else darkened.


Photobucket


Reality: I woke up from this dream and told my sister about it. She was somehow scared because our scheduled flight was 19 February 2008. But we decided to ignore the dream and take the risk because we really want to go home. Fortunately, nothing happened. And now, we are back home.

27 July 2008

Dear Dream Diary,

My sisters and I decided to visit one of the biggest parks in the place. There were rides there so we are so excited. We heared that a different adventure were experienced by everyone--an unforgettable one. So, we lined up to buy tickets. When we got in the extraordinary train which offers fast and mysterious ride, we were told by the attendants to be very careful because the ride is a matter of life and death. Reason? There were zombies along the railways who will catch us, pull us out of the train then eat our flesh. I remembered watching Resident Evil, where the lead character have to shot the zombies in the head or break the zombies' neck. I told my sisters to keep in the watch. Then, the train started to run so fast. It was so fast that our hands were bleeding as we were holding the steel bars. Suddenly, zombies' are starting to pull us. One zombie was about to bite my sister but I held its neck and broke it. One of my sisters was held by another flesh hungry zombie and so she was trying to stab it with a pen, but still no use. Thankfully, the train was so fast that we were able to get away from the place. The three of us laughed. When suddenly, there was one more zombie who got in the train and is running toward us.


Reality: From there, I woke up. Well, it is such a bad nightmare. Definitely a product of my imagination. Honestly, that night, I was watching the Resident Evil trilogy.

No comments: